Join the Pope and millions of other young Catholics from around the world for catechesis, inspiration, and an experience of a lifetime in Lisbon, Portugal!
Nativity of Mary is thrilled to be joining the Diocese of Winona-Rochester on pilgrimage to Lisbon for World Youth Day. Click below for the brochure outlining the details of the pilgrimage including the itinerary and booking link. Deadline is April 1st.
Young adults from the diocese of Diocese of Winona-Rochester and Nativity of Mary Parish are invited to join Chris Stefanick for special rallies, prayer, festival, fellowship and sacraments. Attend catechesis and visit the world-famous pilgrimage site in Fatima. Enjoy a post trip extension to Spain where you will experience sites in Madrid, Toledo and Avila. This pilgrimage is open to ages 16 - 35. *A parent or guardian must accompany any pilgrim under 18.
- Exclusive pilgrimage inspiration from Chris Stefanick. Including rallies, holy hours, spiritual talks and more.
- Lisbon City Tour
- WYD Catechesis
- WYD Opening Ceremonies & Mass
- Tour of Fatima
- Papal Welcome Event
- Stations of the Cross with Bishops from all over the world
- Pilgrimage to WYD Site with Prayer Vigil with Holy Father
- Papal Closing Mass of Sending with Pope, Bishops, and Priests from all over the world
- Tour Prado Museum in Mardid
- Guided Tour of the city of Toledo
- Guided Tour of the city of Madrid
- Guided Tour of the walled city of Avila with viewing of relics of St. Teresa of Avila
Please note that airfare is not included on the brochure. However, we were able to secure a limited number of economy class tickets for those who wish to travel as a group. The cost for Group Airfare is $1675 per person and requires an additional deposit of $100 per person to select. The Group Air schedule is as follows:
Sunday, July 30, 2023 - Time TBD
Minneapolis, MN (MSP) to Madrid, Spain (MAD)
Thursday, August 10, 2023 - Time TBD
Madrid, Spain (MAD) to Minneapolis, MN (MSP)
*Final information on routing will be shared approximately 90 days prior to departure.
Director of Faith Formation & Evangelization