First Reconciliation and First Communion
First Reconciliation & First Communion Registration
Our program consists of parent meetings, workshops, and at-home workbook for parents and children to work through together. This program is to be paired with faith formation classes or religion class at a Catholic school. Preparation for First Reconciliation and First Communion can be started in second grade. We will start the year by first focus on First Reconciliation and then move into preparation for First Communion. The program cost is: $50.00.
Important Dates for 2022-2023:
- First Reconciliation Parent Meeting: Monday October 3rd - 6:45-7:45 PM. *One parent is required to attend. Children do not need to attend.
- First Reconciliation Workshops: Saturday December 3rd- 9:30-11:00 AM OR Tuesday, December 6th - 6:45-8:15 PM.
- First Reconciliation: Saturday, January 7th - 8:30-10:30 AM.
- First Communion Parent Meeting: Tuesday, February 7th - 6:45-7:45 PM. *One parent is required to attend. Children do not need to attend.
- First Communion Rehearsal/Workshop: Saturday, April 15th - 9:30-11:00 AM or Tuesday, April 18th - 6:45-8:15 PM.
- First Communion Mass: Sunday, April 23rd - 12:30 PM.
Questions? Please contact Emily Dalsky (Director of Evangelization & Faith Formation) at email@example.com. Please note: the staff person who oversees this sacramental preparation, Kelly Schumacher, is on maternity leave and will return mid-November.
Please head over to our webpage for more details.
Confirmation 2022-2023 Registration
Our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan can be found here:
COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
Any questions regarding confirmation program can be directed to Emily Dalsky at firstname.lastname@example.org.