Please note that in observation of Memorial Day, both the parish office and the church will be closed on Monday, May 25.
Even though Memorial Day is a secular holiday, it is also a wonderful opportunity to practice the Seventh Spiritual Work of Mercy: Praying for the Dead.
Prayer is one of the most powerful ways we can support others. Joining together in prayer for the living and the dead entrusts us all into God's care.
- Request a mass intention for a friend or family member who is going through a tough time
- Request a mass intention for a friend or family member who has passed away
- Keep your own book of prayer intentions, writing down the names of those who you are keeping in your prayers
- Ask a friend or family member if there is anything you can pray for them about
- Through prayer, entrust your cares and concerns for those around you to God
Spiritual Works of Mercy from the USCCB